CRGS INFORMATION PACKS

Eleven Plus (11+) in Essex

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
mikedellfarm

CRGS INFORMATION PACKS

Post by mikedellfarm »

Hi all CRGS entering in Year 7 (Sept 2014). I phoned the School Office today as we have moved and they needed our new address, they advised the Information Packs are being posted out tonight to those being offered a place.
akha

Re: CRGS INFORMATION PACKS

Post by akha »

Thank you, mikedellfarm! I have started panicking already, with us moving etc... Was walking the dog today and almost couldn't resist the temptation to pop in and pick one up:-)))
Congrats on the place!
Happygolucky

Post by Happygolucky »

Thanks milkdellfarm. Just checked the post as others going to ColCHSG and CheCHSG seem to have received exciting welcome packs. Now I can look forward to tomorrow!
H
mikedellfarm

Post by mikedellfarm »

akha - I did the same... walked the dog and realised that we lived in Suffolk when I applied for his place and had better do something about it. I was too worried to change anything to do with the admissions until we had the place offered.

DS timed from his front door to CRGS last week.. 5 minutes .. but add a few more if you want to come home via Guntons !
KB

Post by KB »

Tesco express is the 'in' place rather than Guntons :) - make sure he knows how to use the express tills....
mikedellfarm

Post by mikedellfarm »

... ah but they don't sell Sherbet Pips in jars.
KB

Post by KB »

obviously the healthy eating education is doing the job then :wink:

Hope all the DSs that have been offered a place have a great time at the school.
akha

Post by akha »

Mikedellfarm-7 min for us, I am so glad we have decided against the commute route for DS. I'm driving him to Ipswich everyday now( until he finishes primary) and absolutely shattered every night....
Thank you, KB....! I so hope he will, as he is so so keen, it makes me a bit worried.
mikedellfarm

Post by mikedellfarm »

akha - I will wave at you from the A12 then ! I am doing the Ipswich commute twice daily.. am sure my spine is curved shape now.

I am sure they will all have a brilliant time.
KB

Post by KB »

Been there, done that too :)

He will love it - hard work and high expectations but a really special place that he wont want to leave.