Medway test - Nov 07

Eleven Plus (11+) in Medway

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

chatham grammar hopeful

Medway test - Nov 07

Post by chatham grammar hopeful »

I thought I would make this thread so everyone can post in their thoughts and sons/daughters thoughts.

Not long to go now...
choccieaddict

daughter's thoughts...

Post by choccieaddict »

in one word...hard!
As far as she can remember not alot came up that we had practised on Bond and NFER papers, ***********. But then she doesn't remember much of it all, so perhaps she did better than she thinks and has blocked the easy stuff out. Here's hoping anyway!
She enjoyed the writing paper though.

Edited by moderator, as this information can be used by parents of children who have yet to take the tests. Sorry.
Anne42

Anne42

Post by Anne42 »

My daughter finished Maths & English , but found VR difficult , she had to guess on 2 sections . I'm pleased she managed to finish the Maths though .
chatham grammar hopeful

Unfortunately for him all the things he finds easiest wasn't in the test, however he said he finished it and is feeling confident.

English is his strongest subject and he is very confident on that.

VR he said was hard and he ran out of time and had to guess a lot. :?

I really don't know how I feel about it at the moment, he is very confident but I'm not sure that is a good sign.

He passed a mock on 1st September and wasn't confident on that one but passed. He said this one was easier.

Edited by moderator, as this information can be used by parents of children who have yet to take the tests. Sorry.

Post by Guest »

My girl found the maths hard and only got ? 35 and had to guess the last 15 in the last few minutes,everything i had worked on with her with bond and nfer,hardly any of it came up.But English she thinks went very well and found the vr very easy.So heres hoping.Good luck everyone.
georgina

Post by georgina »

I dont know what to think, she finished all of them but she says that the Maths was very different. I gues all we can do iswait and pray.Goodluck to everyone.

Post by Guest »

Heavens what a morning!! Mine was confident but said that the Maths was quite hard, he enjoyed the VR.

Not long to wait for the result but in the meantime I hope eveyone (parents!!!) enjoys tonight and has a drink or two to celebrate that it's over!
chatham grammar hopeful

There is just a great sense of relief here, my son and I are both so relieved it is over. Just the results day to get through now.
Grace

RE:TESTS

Post by Grace »

Son also said maths was very hard, said verbal reasoning was not difficult and English was good , however, I do not know how much you have to write for English to be enough. Right now, I am believing God for a miracle.
Belinda

Post by Belinda »

My daughter says that she rushed the ending of her writing task :? . She also says the maths lacked many of the subjects she had revised, but said it wasn't as hard as she was expecting :roll: . The VR was rather easy and finished with time to spare. Fingers crossed. :P :lol: