WHSB welcome pack

Eleven Plus (11+) in Essex

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
Jim's Dad

WHSB welcome pack

Post by Jim's Dad »

Received pack from WHSB congratulating DS on getting in to the school, nice certificate, English writing competition, nice piece from one of the masters who joined from a local primary school himself talking about how he felt and so on.

Nice touch and well done Maybe all schools do this but certainly puts us in a good frame of mind. :)
Morgan0210

Re: WHSB welcome pack

Post by Morgan0210 »

Hi there,
I recieved welcome pack today from shsg aswell :-) so much info got to say I'm very impressed with it! They've got netball and althetics clubs fit girls in may and June which I think is fantastic as will help girls get to know each other and the school before sept x
ToadMum

Re: WHSB welcome pack

Post by ToadMum »

From SHSB we got a certificate for DS2, some forms to fill in, a reminder not to buy a KES blazer by mistake (wrong green) and details of which English, French and Spanish dictionaries they recommend. All of which (the dictionaries, not the KES blazer :roll: ) we have got at least one version of already for DS1 and DD, but as DS2 will be wearing his brother's cast-offs for most of his time at the school, I did treat him to a trip to a bookshop on Sunday :) .
Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.Groucho Marx