CI list emails today?

Eleven Plus (11+) in South West Hertfordshire

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
fluffybudgie

CI list emails today?

Post by fluffybudgie »

I think the Hertfordshire CI emails/letters are being sent out today, but only to the people who are successful. Those who do not get a school on their CI list will hear nothing. To reduce the pain of waiting for an email which will never come please can you post here if you get an email/letter? Thank you.
Hera

Re: CI list emails today?

Post by Hera »

Good luck to everyone waiting for news.
Daogroupie

Post by Daogroupie »

Latymer just went to 11 and possibly beyond. DAO has gone down 10 ranks since allocation day. Things are def moving. QE boys and HBS next hopefully. DG
fluffybudgie

Post by fluffybudgie »

Hertfordshire County Council - Online school admissions

Latest information . . . . . . .
Note: Allocations for the first run of continuing interest may not be available until Monday 24th March. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
We realise that this is an anxious time for families but it has been necessary to delay the full continuing interest allocation process to ensure maximum reallocation of places at this stage.
Please do not call the Customer Service Centre unless you have other admissions related queries, because advisors will be unable to provide additional information

so we keep on waiting........
mumplusthreekids

Post by mumplusthreekids »

Been told a pack of lies every single day this week by herts admissions regarding CIL :x
The waiting continues...
prod

Post by prod »

Has anyone looked at the Herts online portal this week? As of the beginning of this week I can still see the offer I accepted but no longer see the schools previously displayed that are supposed to be in our CI list. This could be normal as it happened after the deadline for accepting/rejecting offers, but I'm getting paranoid. I tried to ask Herts but all they tell me is "if you didn't click on the option to opt out of CI it's fine"...
fluffybudgie

Post by fluffybudgie »

I am having a similar stress as I clicked on 'change CI' before I realised it would only bring up schools I did not want and make me loose the ones I did. I called the 'help' line who confirmed I am still with the 2 I initially wanted, and this was confirmed by the school I emailed about it. I HATE WAITING and not being given information. What an absolute mess this year.
Nearlytimetopanic

Post by Nearlytimetopanic »

I've just logged into Hertsdirect and noticed View your position on the continuing interest list, clicked on it and I can see the school name but no information....it just says to contact the admitting authority (presumably the school).
Is this what everyone can see now, if they're on the list for an academy? Am getting paranoid now in case it's only those who won't get an email on Monday. This waiting is horrible. :(
prod

Post by prod »

I just checked to discover that I have moved from my rank 4 (Rickmansworth) to rank 3 (Parmiter's). I was a bit surprised as I was some way back on the Parmiter's waiting list but on my rank 2 school (Watford) I was only 4th. I did email Watford earlier and they told me they did not have any idea on waiting list movement yet as they were still waiting for information from the county. But if that were the case how did Parmiter's move? My rank 1 (QE) told me not to expect anything until the end of month...
parm

Post by parm »

I did get that. That means you have got parmiters now. Am I wrong?? What was your cI list number??
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now