Reading School 2014 Waiting List

Eleven Plus (11+) in Berkshire (Berks)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
marcella1

Reading School 2014 Waiting List

Post by marcella1 »

Just spoke to RBC, there has been movement on the waiting list by 1 place. Perhaps we could use this thread to update each other of movement, I found the lady I spoke to rather rude and abrupt to be honest. Good luck to all those on the waiting list, especially to those calling RBC!
ParentPerson

Re: Reading School 2014 Waiting List

Post by ParentPerson »

I've just called RBC now - no more movement since your last post. I know it's early days but I'm just so impatient to know.

RBC could save themselves time and money by getting free admin help from parents - I'd be happy to go into their offices for free and help them with processing the school acceptance forms!
kets999

Post by kets999 »

Please keep on updating waiting list news for boys (Reading Boys) and girls (Kendrick Girl's) both... I have twins..both..in waiting list..It's very stressful.
Tinkers

Post by Tinkers »

If it helps, Kendrick post updates on their website

http://www.kendrick.reading.sch.uk/admi ... mber-2014/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Kendrick list moved one place.
marcella1

Post by marcella1 »

So who is brave enough to call RBC or Reading School today? Shall we take it in turns?;-)
stevew61

Post by stevew61 »

marcella1 wrote:So who is brave enough to call RBC or Reading School today? Shall we take it in turns?;-)
Last year I found it easier to email RBC they responded promptly, same day, and I felt it was easier for them. :) Well for the first few times.... :lol:
marcella1

Post by marcella1 »

Thanks Steve, I shall bear that in mind.

I called them yesterday and was informed that the waiting list had moved another 3 places, so a total of 4 since offers day. I hope that helps some people.
supma

Post by supma »

Hi, I had called RBC yesterday afternoon and I was told that the waiting has moved by only 3 places and hence my DC has also moved 3 places up on the waiting list. Thanks.
Rainbow72

Post by Rainbow72 »

I checked with RBC this afternoon and they confirmed the waiting list has moved 4 places since offer day.
readingss

Post by readingss »

Hi, I did check with RBC yesterday and was informed the places have only by '3' and not '4' - just a clarification to all.
Not sure though of the status today. Good luck!