Best Materials for the Sep 2014 Kent and Bexley Exams

Eleven Plus (11+) in Kent

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
ow604

Best Materials for the Sep 2014 Kent and Bexley Exams

Post by ow604 »

Hi everyone,

I'm new to the forum and I've read a lot of your messages which I find very helpful. Could anyone please advice the best materials(ie books or online) to help prep my child for the Sep. 2014 Bexley and Kent 11+ exams. We've been using Bond and Gl assessment practice papers, I would like to introduce the CEM materials, could you advice which are best prep materials, as there are loads and I do not know where to start from :oops: :oops: . Any other materials you may know would be highly appreciated.

Thanks
parent2013

Re: Best Materials for the Sep 2014 Kent and Bexley Exams

Post by parent2013 »

There are lot of other threads in the forum that have info on best materials.
fred

Post by fred »

Hi
I developed a few test papers based on information that I gleamed from this website and others. I used them mainly to get my DDs to get use to different types of questions in one paper and for time management, which I think is very important in CEM.

if you or anyone else is interested please PM me and I will email them over. I have no use for them as my daughters took the exam last year.
ow604

Post by ow604 »

parent2013 wrote:There are lot of other threads in the forum that have info on best materials.
Many Thanks for your reply parent 2013, have started digging into the treads :D
ow604

Post by ow604 »

fred wrote:Hi
I developed a few test papers based on information that I gleamed from this website and others. I used them mainly to get my DDs to get use to different types of questions in one paper and for time management, which I think is very important in CEM.

if you or anyone else is interested please PM me and I will email them over. I have no use for them as my daughters took the exam last year.

Thanks Fred, I've pmed you