South West Herts CI lists

Eleven Plus (11+) in South West Hertfordshire

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

decaff

South West Herts CI lists

Post by decaff »

Its all very quiet on here re SW Herts Consortium Schools. Does nobody have any news re movement on CI lists? I was wondering how far very high initial scores have moved this year.
parm

Re: South West Herts CI lists

Post by parm »

No emails yet. Called them in the afternoon and they said to me it's not today and can be anytime during the week generally towards the end.
Has anybody got any other information.
fluffybudgie

Post by fluffybudgie »

The next round of emails are being sent out now. I would be most grateful if you would post if you get a place at Parmiters now (place on the waiting list and mark), as I am interested in what the mark has fallen to? Thank you and Good Luck!
parm

Post by parm »

DD got in 253. CI 11 originally and CI 1 after first run.
decaff

Post by decaff »

Congratulations, Parm you must be very pleased and well done to your DD for getting such a great score. So Parmiters has moved to at least 253. I wonder about the other schools.
Daogroupie

Post by Daogroupie »

Great news Parm, I am really pleased to hear this. You must be really over the moon. Such a great score. Well done. This gives great hope to all. DG
parm

Post by parm »

Thanks Daogroupie and decaff.
fluffybudgie

Post by fluffybudgie »

Hi, well done from me too. It is SO quiet on this forum now. But for anyone who is interested, the list for Parmiters only appears to have moved 4 or so spaces (DS moved from 22 to 18). I was hoping for a little more movt than that! If there are any experts in this waiting list (e.g. is it unrealistic to expect it to now move 18 spaces before September!), please do let me know. Thank you.
tofindout

Post by tofindout »

parm, congratulations!
yoyo123456789

Post by yoyo123456789 »

Spoke to Herts council this afternoon and was advised that the online system will be updated by 6pm today.