new minibus service from Ealing/Perivale/Greenford to Slough

Eleven Plus (11+) in Berkshire (Berks)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
Ealingma

new minibus service from Ealing/Perivale/Greenford to Slough

Post by Ealingma »

We are three families keen to set up new minibus from Ealing/Perivale/Greenford to Slough grammars. We are eager to hear from any parents on the A40 route who may be interested. We each have a child starting at St Bernard's in September but the minibus could also drop off at Upton Court or Langley. We are talking to a company and need 4 or 5 more children to fill the smallest minibus available.

Please let us know - in this thread or by pm - if you are interested.
mazy

Re: new minibus service from Ealing/Perivale/Greenford to Sl

Post by mazy »

Hello Ealingma,

I am looking for transport to take my son to either Langley or Upton Court - we are in Greenford. Where would the pick-up point be and do you have an idea of cost yet?

best regards,

Mazy
Hillingdonma

Post by Hillingdonma »

Hello, my daughter will be joining Langley in Sept. I live just off the A40 Hillingdon exit. I would be interested in a door-to-door pick up. Routes from a40 normally would take our exit to go to slough schools. However they do not do door to door. Pls let me know if that is possible. Thanks.
Ealingma

Post by Ealingma »

Hi both,

I am sorry not to have got back sooner. I will pm you with my phone number and let you know more details.
Liana

Post by Liana »

My daughter will start in St Bernard's in Sep ,I will be very interested in door to door services,and we live in Northolt,would you give me some information please.many thanks
ishu14

Post by ishu14 »

Hi Ealingma
My DD also got place at Langley. We are from Southall off lady margerate road. Am interested on this mini bus service and would appreciate if you could pm me details.
Regards
Sabita
Sobey

Post by Sobey »

Hi I need transport for my DS bit only for a short journey it's from colnbrook to Langley . Too young to travel yet even though it's short- can ou do this too!
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now