Registration for Slough 2014 11+ Exam

Eleven Plus (11+) in Berkshire (Berks)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

pia

Registration for Slough 2014 11+ Exam

Post by pia »

Is anyone else having issues with the Slough Grammars Online Portal to register your child to sit the test? After many attempts my form did submit but excluded the photo. I then got an email asking me to upload a photo but without being supplied the unique ID to get back into the application. I responded to the email and got sent the unique ID. I today went in and uploaded the photo again and this time it was successful and managed to get a confirmatory email to say the registration was successful but an hour later I got another email telling me that it wasn't and there was a link directing me back to the first page again! It warns against multiple registrations so don't want to fill the form in again but it is very confusing with the inconsistent emails. Is anyone else having any issues?
chad

Re: Registration for Slough 2014 11+ Exam

Post by chad »

I would suggest giving the admission officer a ring. Explain what happened and ask whether your registration is complete.
bucksmummy

Post by bucksmummy »

I have had same problem as I registered and it said I would get a confirmation email ... but none came and that was one week ago. So today registered again. Now panicking as one week to go and no email and may be in trouble for registering twice! Someone said email came through straight away ... don't know what to do or who to call???
bucksmummy

Post by bucksmummy »

Found out the problem is ... I have an aol email address which apparently means reply emails are just going into cyber space! So I call admissions at one of the schools and lady is checking that I have actually registered. Thought I was going mad as said I had done it!
Booklady

Post by Booklady »

Me too - but turns out I had used my work email (which I had forgotten) and it had disappeared into my email pile!

I rang the admissions officer at Langley who was very helpful, and who told me I was properly registered, then told me the email I had had the details sent too, told me to check spam / junk boxes, who the email had come from, and gave me her email to contact her to get it resent if I couldn't find it. I would need to send a mail from the email registered to her.

I found it :) so all worked fine, but I would recommend calling her if you need to :D