scores for bexley

Eleven Plus (11+) in Bexley and Bromley

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

traceyanne

scores for bexley

Post by traceyanne »

Quote:
The maximum score in any of the Kent PESE test is 140, but this does not equate to 100%. In January 2005 the score of 140 equated to
VR approx 75%
NVR approx 71%
Maths approx 75%

A minimum selective score of 120 would have equated to :
VR approx 51%
NVR approx 52%
Maths approx 48%

Hi , found this on Kent site. Does anyone know of an equivalent score table for Bexley?
Bexley Mum 2

Post by Bexley Mum 2 »

I saw that on the Kent site too, but wasn't sure whether or not to believe it. The raw scores do seem incredibly low.

I'd love to know if there is an equivalent for Bexley - but hey, that would spoil some of the mystery and intrigue surrounding the whole process wouldn't it!!
traceyanne2

Post by traceyanne2 »

It would make waiting for March more bearable if we knew those scores were similar to Bexley wouldn't it? Like you say the pass mark for Kent looks so low, maybe a bit unbelievable.
Tracy

Post by Tracy »

We have experience of both Bexley and Kent. I believe that the Kent figs are accurate. Have not managed to find out about Bexley - it's all very secretive!
l_bexley 2

Post by l_bexley 2 »

Does anyone know if this information is available anywhere? I would be very interested to know whether the Bexley passmarks were as low.
Al

Post by Al »

Oh, I am still thinking, so what percentage approximately would give a pass mark? And what would equate the top 180? Yes, we don't know yet as it changes but looking at previous years - at least approximately???!!!
Anyone got any ideas?

Post by Guest »

Over the past 2 or 3 years, the top 180 children in Bexley have scored a total mark above 480/483 (out of a total of 560 - each paper being marked out of 140). But how this equates to a raw percentage I've no idea!!
Al

Post by Al »

That's approximately 85%!