Amey transport pass renewal?

Eleven Plus (11+) in Buckinghamshire (Bucks)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

scary mum

Amey transport pass renewal?

Post by scary mum »

Has anyone had their renewal through? Last year we had it ages before now (I think it had to be paid by early July). I'm worried I have missed something and will have to re-apply for a place (I know I could try Amey Transport, but you lot are more likely to answer).

I'm so looking forward to the hugely increased costs of the bus :evil: - particularly in the light of recent events - last week the bus went straight past my DSs without picking them up, so I had to take them to school & make myself late for work. Fortunately something delayed me that morning & I will still there when it whizzed past (late, of course). It is constantly late, & twice recently they have had bus drivers who didn't know the way. One went past the school & then made them get out and walk when they told him. The other made my DS get off at a different stop as he didn't know the way to our stop. The least you should expect is for them to pick them up (on time, preferably) and know where they are going.
scary mum
southbucks3

Re: Amey transport pass renewal?

Post by southbucks3 »

Sounds very similar to son's bus scarymum.

No pass here yet for son 1, bit early isn't it?

Only got paperwork for son number two's bus today, so better fill it in pronto.
scary mum

Post by scary mum »

Not the pass, but the renewal form/payment. I haven't had any demands for money yet!
scary mum
southbucks3

Post by southbucks3 »

Yes, get on to them...They may be doing it area by area though. Too stressful to wait, rubbish though the service is, you need that seat!
southbucks3

Post by southbucks3 »

In a very timely way, rgs have also just sent via e mail, the new army proposal of having double deckers travel to rgs, wycombe high and then John hampden to save money. Similar to the doc challoners plan.

I guess they really are struggling to make ends meet.
scary mum

Post by scary mum »

Just to update. Amey transport replied (funnily enough they haven't replied to last week's complaint). They say the letters will go out soon.
scary mum
kittymum

Post by kittymum »

southbucks3 wrote:In a very timely way, rgs have also just sent via e mail, the new army proposal of having double deckers travel to rgs, wycombe high and then John hampden to save money. Similar to the doc challoners plan.

I guess they really are struggling to make ends meet.
They've always had combined busses from here.

I went to the transport consultation and they need to save a lot of £££££'s. Paid for transport is on a first come first served basis. I applied for Ds's ages ago and got a standard email back saying it was going to be quite late when they allocate paid for places as they need to do all the free ones first. If only my house was 280 metres along the road ....
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now