Eid Mubarek

Discussion of all things non-11 Plus related

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
sbarnes

Eid Mubarek

Post by sbarnes »

With three sleeps to the big day, I am wishing all Muslims a very very happy Eid Mubarek.

It's been a very tough and challenging month, 19hrs with no food and drink.

This Eid for me is one of complete reflection due to events elsewhere. We are all connected.

Eid mubarek to all.
tiffinboys

Re: Eid Mubarek

Post by tiffinboys »

Same to you, sbarnes and every one else too.
Tagore

Post by Tagore »

My best wishes to all who are celebrating *** EID MUBARAK ***

Tagore
magwich2

Post by magwich2 »

Off topic comment removed by Moderator.
KS10

Post by KS10 »

For once, it would be so nice just to be able to say Eid Mubarak and leave it at that. It's really tiresome when the title says one thing but the topic is clearly controversial from the off. I think if you want to start a discussion about something you should make it clear in the title that that is your intention.
southbucks3

Post by southbucks3 »

KS10 wrote:For once, it would be so nice just to be able to say Eid Mubarak and leave it at that. It's really tiresome when the title says one thing but the topic is clearly controversial from the off. I think if you want to start a discussion about something you should make it clear in the title that that is your intention.

Quite...

Funny how I have managed to say happy eid, or bless you, to my friends and my son has managed too, without launching into world politics.

Happy eid and have a lovely party in the sun...but don't keep me awake with fireworks ok, I need my beauty sleep. :wink:
dingding

Post by dingding »

Wishing everyone an amazing Eid
sbarnes

Post by sbarnes »

Many thanks; there is a consensus that Eid is on Monday. It's obvious based on the sighting of the new moon but with modern day technology I think Eid will be on Monday.
um

Post by um »

Eid Mubarak (Blessed Eid) for tomorrow (back to 11 Plus revision on Tuesday, eh :mrgreen: )...looking forward to praying in Small Heath Park in Birmingham in the morning; it is planned to be the biggest Eid gathering in the UK.
Thanks to all you lovely posters for the Eid wishes; I hope you have a peaceful and happy day too.
KS10

Post by KS10 »

Eid Mubarak to all. Enjoy the celebrations.