Out of County results

Eleven Plus (11+) in Buckinghamshire (Bucks)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

Out of County results

Post by Guest »

As we are out of county I was under the impression the results were posted today, Friday and we'd receive them tomorrow. My husband has just phoned to say a letter has arrived this morning and in the window he can read 11+ transfer to secondary schools. Is it likely that the results have arrived a day early?
in Turmoil

Results

Post by in Turmoil »

It is the results!

They are posted to arrive today for out of county.

Post by Guest »

Aagghh - We'd built ourselves up to expect them tomorrow. It's going to be a very long day here in the office!
in Turmoil

Results

Post by in Turmoil »

Can't you get your husband to open them?

Post by Guest »

He's dying to (maybe we could steam it open!) but we promised our son that he could open it so we'll have to wait a very long 6 hours!
in Turmoil

Results

Post by in Turmoil »

I am now no longer jealous! My daughter will bring her's home from school with her so we are in the same boat!

Shame you didn't know you would get them today, but probably better to have the weekend before all the kids start the long post results post mortem!

I hope you get what you want.

Post by Guest »

Thank you very much and I hope you do too. Let's hope we're celebrating tonight!

Post by Guest »

I am really nervous.......deep down I don't think my son has passed going by the 2 familiarsation tests he did at school. However on the NFER papers from WH Smith he scored v. high.

Fingers crossed.

He's looking forward to playing his new game that is due to be delivered today....
Tearing Hair Out Mum

OOC Results

Post by Tearing Hair Out Mum »

I was in the same boat, waiting for the postman to come, not there by the time I had left. My husband is on nights and is waiting for the postbox to go, just as I was typing this he called and .......................................... HE GOT IT YEAHHHHHHHHH. I am so pleased for my son he worked really hard. Just got to wait two more weeks for the Berkshire results.

Good luck to you all with your envelopes this afternoon.

A glass of the bubbly stuff will be in order.
Tearing Hair Out Mum

Post by Guest »

Fantastic!!!...

So pleased for you all!!!!