Has anyone had their results yet?

Eleven Plus (11+) in Buckinghamshire (Bucks)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now

Has anyone had their results yet?

Post by Guest »

Just checking if any of the out of county children have received their results this morning through the post and opened them yet.

Good luck!!
dicky

Out of county results

Post by dicky »

We're in Middlesex and ours just came through the door - 138/141!
Still, not much chance of getting in even then due to distance but at least some chance.

Post by Guest »

Whow well done..!!!!...

That's wonderful news......you must be sooooo pleased....

Fingers crossed for everyone....

Can I ask with such a high pass mark was that with Private Tutoring??
lhutt

Results

Post by lhutt »

We are out of county and just opened ours.
132 and 121
Just wanted to thank everyone on this site for their contributions. I found the notes tremendously helpful in the run up to the exams.

Post by Guest »

we are out of county, but haven't recieved anything by today's post yet . :roll:
yplx

Post by yplx »

We are in county so have a long long afternoon to wait - just want to phone the headteacher to ask about it!
in Turmoil

Results

Post by in Turmoil »

Know how you feel!

longest afternoon of my life at least the forum keeps me going!

Thanks to you all.
samantha

results

Post by samantha »

just got a call from my husband results arrived, luckily for us our daughter sat the exam just 'cos i want to'. She did not pass but we are not bothered lets just hope she feels the same!
in Turmoil

Results

Post by in Turmoil »

good luck Samantha hope she takes it well.
selena

results

Post by selena »

This has been, by far, much worse than the day before the exam. My daughter and I have both been showing signs of nervousness and today I have been clock-watching constantly! My daughter receives the envelope at 4pm and we have to be off the school premises before opening it. She did initailly want to pull over at the side of the road to read her results but I think this morning we decided that it would be better if we came home and "did it" quietly in a room away from siblings. So that is what will happen. No doubt the forum will be flooded in the next couple of hours. I hope you get the result you want!