ParentPay

General forum for Secondary Education

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
hina

ParentPay

Post by hina »

hello
Can anyone help me? Parentpay school dinner money, TGS. When i log in, i cannot see what my daughter has bought? does anyone else have this issue? When i click on FAQ, i find nothing ?

many thanks
Minesatea

Re: ParentPay

Post by Minesatea »

I can see what my daughter bought last week, using the menus and choices tab, however there is often a delay, so at the moment it is not showing what she bought for lunch today.
It is also a bit misleading at times, for instances all bottled drinks at her school show as coca cola, which she hates! Also if anyone knows what Np stands for I would love to know.
hina

Post by hina »

Hello
thanks for the reply when i click on menu & choices, calender dates has red mark next to it, and says NO data available? she had lunch 3 days last week and today. Just searched FAQ again, and its says may be Tiffin Girls does not provide that information? hmmm
Minesatea

Post by Minesatea »

I would guess that means that their tills are not uploading the details of what is bought, only the amount spent. Has the amount of credit gone down?
franticmum

Post by franticmum »

Hi

I've been dealing with Parentpay for lunches, trips, etc, since Y7. I think it's great as very rarely have to hunt around for money for school. Anyway, this information has never been uploaded at at our school, as far as I am aware. You can, however, keep an eye on how much the payment goes down each time so that if they're spending either a pound or alternatively £6 or so, then you know something is awry! Hope that helps.
Snowdrops

Post by Snowdrops »

You can set limits on the daily amount they spend you know :)
hina

Post by hina »

thanks for the advice :-) glad to know its just not been going mad & cannot view it. I didn't know there's we can put limit on it? that's good to know
ToadMum

Post by ToadMum »

hina wrote:thanks for the advice :-) glad to know its just not been going mad & cannot view it. I didn't know there's we can put limit on it? that's good to know
You usually have to do this via the school rather than ParentPay - we have to write to the Finance Office to change the level we want to set.
Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.Groucho Marx
Snowdrops

Post by Snowdrops »

A few years ago you were able to do it on-line. For whatever reason, you do now need to contract your school.
scary mum

Post by scary mum »

We have had a message to say that parentpay is having problems this week (not just our school, I mean, nationwide) due to everyone trying to load money at once, so it may just be that your account will take a while to update.
scary mum