CCHS

Eleven Plus (11+) in Essex

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

pinkrabbit38

CCHS

Post by pinkrabbit38 »

So how is everyone feeling after the CCHS test?

My DD1 came out and said it was easier than she thought it would be, so now I'm worrying that she's missed out loads or mucked it up....I hope her confidence is justified!

One week until she sits the 11+ at Colchester....anyone else sitting theirs at St Benedict's?
pushymother

Re: CCHS

Post by pushymother »

My DD made it through in one piece but I don't hold out much hope...next week is more realistic for my DD...I hope....
TP123

Post by TP123 »

StephiB wrote:So how is everyone feeling after the CCHS test?

My DD1 came out and said it was easier than she thought it would be, so now I'm worrying that she's missed out loads or mucked it up....I hope her confidence is justified!

One week until she sits the 11+ at Colchester....anyone else sitting theirs at St Benedict's?

Hi StephiB,

My DD said the same thing so am super worried too! Then I began to probe and now she is getting upset about possible mistakes. So we are going out tonight to celebrate end of exams and "whatever will be will be"!

Tomorrow, we will get back to work on CSSE......
moved

Post by moved »

Plenty of crying girls too. Poor little things.
pinkrabbit38

Post by pinkrabbit38 »

moved wrote:Plenty of crying girls too. Poor little things.
Only one crying girl came out of our door, most of the girls looked quite chilled, talking to their parents about how many questions they'd missed out! We were last group to collect so saw quite a few girls come out. My DD1 said that there was obviously one girl in her room who was crying because she could hear sobs.
Thylacine11

Post by Thylacine11 »

Something my DD told me that I found very concerning, if she got it right, was that one DD wet herself during the exam. An adult cleared up but the poor child had to carry on and finish the exam as she did not to be time penalised. Surely in this circumstance girls should be allowed time out that they can make up later? Maybe my DD got it wrong.
Oakley

Post by Oakley »

Aw that sounds very stressful to me. Lots of pressure on those beautiful girls.
This is a first for me and my stomach was churning, waiting in that line this afternoon. Fingers crossed they did great.
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now