Results Wolverhampton Walsall Wrekin Consortium exams

Eleven Plus (11+) in Birmingham, Walsall, Wolverhampton and Wrekin

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
quasimodo

Results Wolverhampton Walsall Wrekin Consortium exams

Post by quasimodo »

After the hurdle of the Birmingham Grammar school exams over the weekend gone the wait becomes anxiety for the first exam results. Wolverhampton High School for Girls is sending its results out on Friday 19th September 2014 by second class post arriving on the Saturday or the Monday. I presume all the other schools in the consortium are sending out their results on the same day.
In the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years.

Abraham Lincoln
Sunflower2

Re: Results Wolverhampton Walsall Wrekin Consortium exams

Post by Sunflower2 »

Wow! Can't believe the time is drawing near, I taught it was going to be released closer to end September early October. Can't wait just need to know where my dd stands. Good luck to all!
koala

Post by koala »

I think you will find that KE send their results out on Friday 17th October which gives parents two weeks to submit preference forms which need to be with LA by 31st October.
quasimodo

Post by quasimodo »

This is correct but I am asking about the other schools in the Wolverhampton consortium i.e. the schools in Walsall and Newport.
In the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years.

Abraham Lincoln
Busymummy1309

Post by Busymummy1309 »

Hi I was wondering wether any body could give me some advise.

My son did the 11 plus exam and left out 11 questions, i think 11 questions is alot, i dont think he has a chance of passing because the rest of the mums i sopke to say that there children only left 1 or 2 questions.
has anybody ever been in the same situation????
Bob1892

Post by Bob1892 »

Busymummy1309 wrote:Hi I was wondering wether any body could give me some advise.

My son did the 11 plus exam and left out 11 questions, i think 11 questions is alot, i dont think he has a chance of passing because the rest of the mums i sopke to say that there children only left 1 or 2 questions.
has anybody ever been in the same situation????
Relax. My dd left out around 28 questions 3 years ago in the B'HAM cem test and still got through comfortably. Kids rarely get the chance to answer every question in a cem test - it's a speed test more than anything.
So don't stress- you can't change anything anyhow.
moseleymum

Post by moseleymum »

koala wrote:I think you will find that KE send their results out on Friday 17th October which gives parents two weeks to submit preference forms which need to be with LA by 31st October.
That's the Birmingham Consortium, who just held their exam last Saturday, as opposed to the Walsall Consortium who held their exam back in July, which is the Consortium this thread refers to.
quasimodo wrote:This is correct but I am asking about the other schools in the Wolverhampton consortium i.e. the schools in Walsall and Newport.

The Queen Marys Walsall site says results will be issued on the 25th September

http://www.qmgs.walsall.sch.uk/index.ph ... Itemid=216" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The Wolverhampton Girls site states the date you mentioned, wonder why the dates are different?

The Walsall Consortium leaflet gives the date as the beginning of October, all very confusing!

http://www.wghs.org.uk/images/stories/0 ... et2014.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Wee

Post by Wee »

Last year walsall, wolves, newport consortium schools posted results to arrive on the same day. They arrived on a Saturday.
um

Post by um »

Last year, the Walsall results arrived on the second Saturday of term...we received them as dd was sitting her Warwickshire exam.
It seems they have not yet arrived for pupils this year, though.
quasimodo

Post by quasimodo »

sSince the results for Wghs are being sent on Friday 19th September 2014 it is likely since they coordinate them that all the consortium results are being sent on the Friday. It might be worth someone making a call to the other schools to confirm this is the case.There is no hurry we all have until the 31st October to confirm our secondary school choices on behalf of our children.

Abraham Lincoln