I'm a student at CCHS and I'm willing to answer questions!!

Eleven Plus (11+) in Essex

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
PeArL oF wIsDoM

I'm a student at CCHS and I'm willing to answer questions!!

Post by PeArL oF wIsDoM »

Hi,
I've been at Chelmsford County High for over a year now and I believe I have a good knowledge of the school, so if anyone has any questions for me, I will be willing to answer them! :)
Guest555

hi

Post by Guest555 »

Hi

Thanks for the offer.

I am sure there were many girls who knew nobody that would be in their class before they started at the school. How does the school help the girls settle in and make friends?

Many thanks
PeArL oF wIsDoM

Well there are hockey and netball courses offered to the new intake. I went to both and got to know lots of people whilst improving in netball and hockey. The induction day itself is also quite good, as you get to meet some of the teachers as well as other new students. When you actually start school on the first day of term, you spend the whole morning with your form, so that is another good way of making friends. :)
Guest555

hi

Post by Guest555 »

Many thanks! That sounds good.

Post by Guest »

Any other questions? :)
gooner

Post by gooner »

Do you know of a bus service from Gants Hill/Newbury Park to CCHS and how long the journey time is

Thanks
PeArL oF wIsDoM

I believe that there is a private coach service that goes to my school from that area. I'm not sure what it is called..something like SIM *lol* .... I think the journey time is about 35 mins.
Dolphin101

Post by Dolphin101 »

Hi, my daughter is going to do the eleven plus this year. any pointers?
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

By my daughter Ebony.
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now