Results Day. Is it the 10th, 11th or 12th?? 9am? midnight?

Eleven Plus (11+) in Essex

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

Manana

Results Day. Is it the 10th, 11th or 12th?? 9am? midnight?

Post by Manana »

Is anyone brave enough to contact the CSSE to ask? I think I annoyed them so much by submitting our application form so many times that even if they know the exact date, they're unlikely to tell me!! :lol:
pinkrabbit38

Re: Results Day. Is it the 10th, 11th or 12th?? 9am? midnigh

Post by pinkrabbit38 »

Manana wrote:Is anyone brave enough to contact the CSSE to ask? I think I annoyed them so much by submitting our application form so many times that even if they know the exact date, they're unlikely to tell me!! :lol:
It says on the website that results will be posted first class on 10th October and will be available online on 11th October.
Manana

Post by Manana »

StephiB wrote:
Manana wrote:Is anyone brave enough to contact the CSSE to ask? I think I annoyed them so much by submitting our application form so many times that even if they know the exact date, they're unlikely to tell me!! :lol:
It says on the website that results will be posted first class on 10th October and will be available online on 11th October.
Well, not exactly. It states,

Results will be sent out by first class post to all candidates on Friday 10th October.
A look up facility for test results will be available over the weekend period 11th-12th October for candidates who have registered online.

That doesn't actually tell you when it will be. Midnight on the 10th, 9am on the 11th? 5pm on the 11th?
Oops-I'vedoneitagain

Post by Oops-I'vedoneitagain »

And I've forgotten my password. Aargh!! Worms for brains. :roll:
Manana

Post by Manana »

Oops-I'vedoneitagain wrote:And I've forgotten my password. Aargh!! Worms for brains. :roll:
Oops! Why don't you email the CSSE to ask for your password and ask what time we'll get the results whilst you're writing :wink:

I suppose there are now lots of people busily marking our test papers as we speak!
Freddiefox2002

Post by Freddiefox2002 »

Last year people started receiving results around 4.30pmish....we got ours around 7pm, I think.
Manana

Post by Manana »

Freddiefox2002 wrote:Last year people started receiving results around 4.30pmish....we got ours around 7pm, I think.

There are no emails being sent this year though, are there? The system seems different to last year or the year before. This appears to be an online look-up facility over the weekend itself. I would imagine it'll be either midnight Friday or first thing Saturday otherwise they'd say 'close of business on Friday'
Nikkibeak

Post by Nikkibeak »

Manana wrote:
Freddiefox2002 wrote:Last year people started receiving results around 4.30pmish....we got ours around 7pm, I think.

There are no emails being sent this year though, are there? The system seems different to last year or the year before. This appears to be an online look-up facility over the weekend itself. I would imagine it'll be either midnight Friday or first thing Saturday otherwise they'd say 'close of business on Friday'
I wonder if they haven't been specific to stop everyone logging it at that time and crashing the system. Little do they know that means we'll all be on there all Fri/Sat pressing F5 every 10 secs crashing it :lol:
Manana

Post by Manana »

Nikkibeak wrote:
Manana wrote:

I wonder if they haven't been specific to stop everyone logging it at that time and crashing the system. Little do they know that means we'll all be on there all Fri/Sat pressing F5 every 10 secs crashing it :lol:

That's exactly it, I suspect!! My mum said last night that I might as well just forget about it until 9am on the Saturday morning and check then. 'Yer, right!!!'
Nikkibeak

Post by Nikkibeak »

I've a funny feeling it won't be until midday on Saturday. That way the majority of people will have received them by post and those that haven't can log in to find out. Less people would need to log in so it won't crash.

So the best plan is to stay up til about 2am on the Fri night checking the site and then get up at 7am and sit on the door mat while checking the site on a laptop lol.
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now