What to do whilst waiting the results ....

Eleven Plus (11+) in South West Hertfordshire

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
yummycool

What to do whilst waiting the results ....

Post by yummycool »

Previously time whizzed by and we didn't stop to think about the results....this time it's different.....just want it over with! The thought of waiting until mid October feels like an eternity.... I'm wondering if it's just me. :?
MSC

Re: What to do whilst waiting the results ....

Post by MSC »

Rehab! :lol:

http://www.elevenplusexams.co.uk/forum/ ... m.php?f=43" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"The only one rehab centre that I long to be in, is the 11+ Rehab Centre" a quote by MSC :-)
vasu

Post by vasu »

Waiting for results is nerve racking! Maybe I will binge eat and drown my worries in chips!!!
Having one child makes you a parent; having two you are a referee.
lemondrop

Post by lemondrop »

I'm feeling strangely liberated and floating on air, although that may just be the wine :wink:
MSC

Post by MSC »

We still have 4 to go way until November! Albeit some are dependent of passing the first stage! Also possibly some indies in Jan. Pheww.
"The only one rehab centre that I long to be in, is the 11+ Rehab Centre" a quote by MSC :-)
3b1g

Post by 3b1g »

In the old days, we didn't find out the results at all, and had to wait until the 1st March...
Elibet

Post by Elibet »

You guys are so very lucky to have this forum to help you through your 11+ journey.

I didn't discover this site until well after October 2013, when DS' QE results came out, and I started to look online for guides on whether DS might get a place in March!
HappyCow

Post by HappyCow »

I found waiting really hard.
Catch up on movies, friends (who aren't also waiting....) and books! I remember reading a lot of trashy stuff but books that I found difficult to put down.
All the best.
lastminmum

Post by lastminmum »

We have already sorted and stored away all of our practice papers - dd cant believe how much work she managed to complete in such a short space of time. She wanted to burn them all! We have more free time after school and at weekends, but I think dd actually misses the routine of doing papers etc. In fact I found her flicking through her half completed S&S Mental Maths book 6 the other day. DD told me that as of next week she is going to a test a week until the whole book is finished - myself and dh nearly fell over in shock!
Elibet

Post by Elibet »

lastminmum wrote:We have already sorted and stored away all of our practice papers - dd cant believe how much work she managed to complete in such a short space of time. She wanted to burn them all! We have more free time after school and at weekends, but I think dd actually misses the routine of doing papers etc. In fact I found her flicking through her half completed S&S Mental Maths book 6 the other day. DD told me that as of next week she is going to a test a week until the whole book is finished - myself and dh nearly fell over in shock!
Wow, lastminmum, that's great! I'm sorry to say DS didn't touch a paper again even though we had plenty of test books that hadn't even been broached come October 2013! Actually he ended up not doing any work through all of Year 6. ( his school didn't even set homework during that last year - just school play after another) it's been one long holiday for him.

Lots of movies, books, video games, holidays, days out, have been our way of chilling out and celebrating. :wink:
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now