Medway Test Score

Eleven Plus (11+) in Medway

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
eden

Medway Test Score

Post by eden »

Hi

I have searched the internet looking for information on the scores achieved by children sitting this years medway test (unable to find anything) my question is what would be regarded as a high enough score to get into RGS. They have 175 places and if oversubscribed it goes on rank order how do you know if your child has a high enough mark!

What would be a high score

any help would be appreciated.
Samlet

Re: Medway Test Score

Post by Samlet »

You won't know if the mark is high enough until they allocate the places in March. But, in recent years about 10-15 over has been plenty, and last year they took all those who passed and applied.

So, if it is your first choice, put them first and you'll probably get in. Because we have 6 choices on the CAF you don't need to worry about 'wasting' a choice.
tara123

Post by tara123 »

Hi All

What is the top score of Medway test ? we are out of catchment and dd scored nearly 150 marks higher than the lowest cutoff . If anyone would be able to share the top score would be great .

Thanks
indian-mum

Post by indian-mum »

[Edited by moderator]
Note the forum rules:
Links or references to external websites will be permitted solely at the discretion of moderators. Please note that links to blogs and commercial websites are not normally allowed ......
http://www.elevenplusexams.co.uk/forum/ ... ?f=9&t=148" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
indian-mum

Post by indian-mum »

tara123 wrote:Hi All

What is the top score of Medway test ? we are out of catchment and dd scored nearly 150 marks higher than the lowest cutoff . If anyone would be able to share the top score would be great .

Thanks
[Edited by moderator]
Note the forum rules:
Links or references to external websites will be permitted solely at the discretion of moderators. Please note that links to blogs and commercial websites are not normally allowed ......
http://www.elevenplusexams.co.uk/forum/ ... ?f=9&t=148" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Samlet

Post by Samlet »

Hi Tara

If you mean that she scored 150 over the pass mark, then relax, you'll definitely get RGS if you put it first on your form.

I think that the theoretical maximum is 700, and I do remember a girl in my DS's class who got that, but it doesn't mean that she got 100% in all the papers - probably more like over 80%
tara123

Post by tara123 »

Hi Samlet

Thanks for the information !!
theonly1

Post by theonly1 »

Hi, does 591 score in Medway test good enough for an OOC. Not used to Medway as live in Kent. My friends son has this score.
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now