Results

Eleven Plus (11+) in South West Hertfordshire

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

wat4steve

Results

Post by wat4steve »

A lot of people on here seem to be posting results.

How do you obtain these?

I know somebody how took the test last year and he said you never get to find out.

If it is possible when are they available from?

Post by Guest »

From my experience DAO send the results to everyone.
Latymer give you your NVR results only if you fail.
If you pass they do not give results to avoid children comparing scores.

Post by Guest »

If the VR is as hard as people are intimating here then they won't be marking the Maths and English of that many for DAO.
WP

Re: Results

Post by WP »

wat4steve wrote:A lot of people on here seem to be posting results.

How do you obtain these?

I know somebody how took the test last year and he said you never get to find out.

If it is possible when are they available from?
The SW Herts consortium do not release results. Some other schools (e.g. DAO) do.
WP

Post by WP »

Anonymous wrote:If the VR is as hard as people are intimating here then they won't be marking the Maths and English of that many for DAO.
It's the SW Herts VR (taken last Saturday) that people are saying was hard this year. The only feedback on the DAO VR (a week earlier) is in the DAO STAGE1 thread, plus someone else's son saying it was easier than expected. From all reports, last year the English paper was the nasty one at DAO.

Post by Guest »

Are they not common - I thought I saw last year that students who took the VR at DAO encountered the same paper elsewhere in the consortium and it was implied only their first attempt wherever they took it would count.
Contains Nuts

Post by Contains Nuts »

Do you think under the Data Protection Act, schools would be forced to give you your childs results if you insisted?

Post by Guest »

Not sure about Data protection...

Thought that was all about how data was kept. But there might be a case under the freedom of information act
Contains Nuts

Post by Contains Nuts »

No, it would definitely be under the DPA as it is personal information. This link seems to intimate that you can get the results:

http://www.ico.gov.uk/upload/documents/ ... esults.pdf
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now