Results dates

Eleven Plus (11+) in South West Hertfordshire

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

lastminmum

Results dates

Post by lastminmum »

I'm sure the results for DAO are out on Friday 17th October. Can anyone confirm the date Latymer results will be sent out? For some reason I have Friday 10th Oct in mind. But I read a post saying the 17th. Confused.
Daogroupie

Re: Results dates

Post by Daogroupie »

DAO have been early two years in a row so I would expect them anytime from Wednesday 15th October. There is no date for results for Latymer on the website nor is there any date for HBS. QE is this Saturday , just four more sleeps! DG
lastminmum

Post by lastminmum »

Thanks DG - I was sure you would know the answer. Quite unnerving to think DAO results could be early. Any reason why Latymer won't give a date?
copella

Post by copella »

Lemondrop wrote this yesterday on another thread - Latymer told me they are expecting the results back from CEM by the end of this week, and will get the letters out in the week of 20th Oct. However, historically they always send their letters our earlier than they say they will (probably just covering themselves in case of unforeseen delay). Last year they were posted on Fri 18th, so this year I suspect they will be posted on Fri 17th.
lemondrop

Post by lemondrop »

Thanks Copella :D I suspect that the schools will get the CEM results on the 10th but then have to process them internally, pass them by the governors and get the letters done. I think Latymer results around 18th is realistic.
Nlmum

Post by Nlmum »

Hi,

I am waiting to hear whether my dd will be called for a music audition at Latymer. If that is the case I will receive an email this Fri or Sat inviting her for an audition on the 14th.
This is maybe why the confusion with the 10th has occurred.

Nlmum x
YoungSuccess

Post by YoungSuccess »

Daogroupie wrote: QE is this Saturday , just four more sleeps! DG
Will QE email the result as well? Will be at another exam Sat morning, so will be eager to get back. An email would be useful.

3 more sleeps now :)
VH73

Post by VH73 »

I don't think they'll email it too.
mentor ma

Post by mentor ma »

since QE only post, so we r at the mercy of postman and neighbours. in my area, postman tends to often post letters in wrong addresses. :|
lemondrop

Post by lemondrop »

Latymer get the results back from CEM by or on 10th. They will then use these to determine who to invite for music audition as you have to achieve a certain level in the exam to get in on a music place. Don't ask me what that is as I don't know, but I do know people who got letter 2 last year got music places on offer day and those successful at getting an offer from the waiting list for academic places were mostly, if not all, letter 1 people.

QE do not send emails they send the letters that's it.
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now