Results day

Eleven Plus (11+) in Redbridge

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

Highamsmum

Results day

Post by Highamsmum »

Does anyone know when the Redbridge results are out? I thought it was 10 October, like in Essex, but apparently Latymer not sending theirs out until 20th and the test was shared. Has anyone rung up?
HotCrossBun

Re: Results day

Post by HotCrossBun »

According to this website, the results are due Oct 10th. However, with all the concern about the late sittings being fair, I wonder if it will take them a little longer. They may want to be careful and extra certain about what they are doing.

I cannot find any official date on the Redbridge website.
Daogroupie

Post by Daogroupie »

How does it work then? You have not applied for either school yet but did you have to tell Latymer that you were going to sit at Redbridge? Did you fill out forms at Latymer? DG
Icepop

Post by Icepop »

Does that mean the results are posted on the 10th October , so we receive our mail on the 11th? Or we get an email on the 10th? Oh my... I am still a little unclear of the day of the results!
ToadMum

Post by ToadMum »

Daogroupie wrote:How does it work then? You have not applied for either school yet but did you have to tell Latymer that you were going to sit at Redbridge? Did you fill out forms at Latymer? DG
I would assume that one applies to take the test at one of the relevant centres, but the registration form asks which other school/s you want your DC's score to be standardised for? I think this is how Gloucestershire runs their test.
Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.Groucho Marx
diwakar_shukla

Post by diwakar_shukla »

Will results be posted online as well ?
Eekamouse

Post by Eekamouse »

I did call and they (Latymer) said that the results would be posted before half-term, in the week of 20th. Where did the date of 10th October come from?
Eekamouse

Post by Eekamouse »

Sorry - "posted" as in a letter.
HotCrossBun

Post by HotCrossBun »

The date of the 10th came from this site:
http://www.elevenplusexams.co.uk/school ... ge-11-plus" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Sally-Anne

Post by Sally-Anne »

Results will be posted first class on Friday 10th October.

From the "Guidance Notes" PDF half way down this page:
http://www2.redbridge.gov.uk/cms/childr ... ction.aspx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now