Forest of dean to Ribston

Eleven Plus (11+) in Gloucestershire (Glos)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
cewgirl

Forest of dean to Ribston

Post by cewgirl »

Hi all am new here. My DD has within a 114 ranking for Ribston. Just wondering if anyone else from the forest of dean is thinking of going to Ribston? :D
Stressed?Moi?

Re: Forest of dean to Ribston

Post by Stressed?Moi? »

Just a quickie but there are quite a few travel from the forest - I believe the ones in my daughter's class travel on a Colefordian bus. Congrats to your daughter by the way.
cewgirl

Post by cewgirl »

Thanks Stressed?Moi? Have been finding out about buses today and there is one that leaves from the village so big sigh of relief!! :D
Stressed?Moi?

Post by Stressed?Moi? »

That's good news. Because of traffic, sometimes the girls are late but the school seem to accept this and it's never an issue. Good luck to her.
Redlocks17

Post by Redlocks17 »

Hi,

We are in FoD and already have dd1 at Ribston and dd2 has just got Ribston top 114, much to our pleasure (and relief!). Also 2 of her school friends have qualified so there will be a little posse of FoD year 7s next year. There are 2 buses that go through the various villages, dd2 will be on a different bus to her friends so that means your dd will have definitely have new friends in year 7 on her bus! Pm me for more specific info.
cewgirl

Post by cewgirl »

Thanks Redlocks17. I will PM you :D
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now