Does Habs girls have new format for english paper

Independent Schools as an alternative to Grammar

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
blue lagoon

Does Habs girls have new format for english paper

Post by blue lagoon »

Does habs girls have new format for eng lish papers and if so can someone please tell me what it is :? :? :?
blue lagoon

Re: Does Habs girls have new format for english paper

Post by blue lagoon »

Why is everyone reluctant to answer this questions .51 people have seen it and no answer
Stroller

Post by Stroller »

You haven't answered many questions other people asked in the five years you've been a member, have you?

I don't know the answer to your first question but in response to the question in your second post, I notice that when others helped you with math questions previously, you didn't even acknowledge their replies by saying thank you. Here is one example
http://www.elevenplusexams.co.uk/forum/ ... 34#p455434" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; There are others.

It's polite to reciprocate and contribute from time to time too.
Buying online? Please support music at TGS. No cost to you. Fundraising makes a difference.

Tiffin Girls' School has a designated area; see the determined admission arrangements. Use the journey planner. Note the Admissions timetable and FAQs.
hermanmunster

Post by hermanmunster »

blue lagoon wrote:Why is everyone reluctant to answer this questions .51 people have seen it and no answer
Probably because most of the views are search engine bots which are used to index the stuff on the internet to make it easier to find the answer.

It is the weekend and half term, maybe people who know the answer will be back looking at the forum in a few days
blue lagoon

Post by blue lagoon »

I have pm people and thanked them .if I did not do to one of them accidentally I don't think it is crime worst than death .thanks stroller that's a public thank you to you
Shirley

Post by Shirley »

Thanks blue lagoon ,I need to know as well if english paper has changed format ,why the hush hush about it
Shirley

Post by Shirley »

Thanks blue lagoon.I am preparing DD as well ,not desperately however would like to know if has changed as I am preparing her according to HABS boys,North London consortium as well as NlCS sample papers .why all the hush hush I don't understand .Also why has Habs not put 2014 papers on website .i called them last week but only got answerphone ,left message but no response
Daogroupie

Post by Daogroupie »

Blue Lagoon, Stroller got it right. I have answered your questions twice before and twice you did not bother to respond to my post. My time is worth a quick thanks I think so that is why I no longer answer your questions. Nowadays once would be enough! I would not answer another question. I know quite a lot about Habs girls exam papers as I know girls in the prep so I will answer the question from Shirley.

Habs girls do not release any past papers. Their Maths is tougher than their English, students I know of found iit quite straightforward last year compared to DAO. Those who have sat state exams with long comprehensions and creative writing will be at an advantage. Expect the English at NLCS to be tougher than Habs. DG
mad?

Post by mad? »

blue lagoon wrote:Why is everyone reluctant to answer this questions .51 people have seen it and no answer
I did not answer because I have no idea. I viewed the topic because I am generally interested. I've been here a long time (even longer than you!) and try to help more than ask for help...
mad?
Shirley

Post by Shirley »

thanks daogroupie ,are habs girls similar to habs boys or maths more tougher than that
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now