Bond CEM Practice Test Papers Pack 2 Set 2 Ans Urgent

Eleven Plus (11+) in Buckinghamshire (Bucks)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

mum2016

Bond CEM Practice Test Papers Pack 2 Set 2 Ans Urgent

Post by mum2016 »

Hi All,

Bought the Bond CEM 11+ tests set 1 and set 2 for my son. The answers for Practice Paper set 2 for CEM 11+ Pack 2 is not there in the pack. Instead the answer for set 1 for pack 1 of there. I need the answers for set 2 > it would be great is anyone can pm me the answers. I know I can take the books back but as son has exam tomorrow (lae testing for Bucks) finding it difficult to go to WH smith and change papers. No WH Smith near by to me also. Checked the Bond website. The dont have answers for CEM papers. Any help is appreciated.
Thanks
Tolstoy

Re: Bond CEM Practice Test Papers Pack 2 Set 2 Ans Urgent

Post by Tolstoy »

Try looking on the Bond website. I was able to download a whole paper off it for nothing in the summer. Another poster had flagged them up.
mum2016

Post by mum2016 »

Dear Tolostoy,

Before posting for the request I did try to look into the Bond Website. I found answers to lot of papers but not to the CEM Practice papers. I went to the free resources section. If I have to look somewhere else then could ypu please guide me to it.

Thanks
Tolstoy

Post by Tolstoy »

I can't find them on there either so maybe they have removed them. Sorry about that, it did seem strange at the time being able to access them free. I can't find my copies or I would send them to you.
mum2016

Post by mum2016 »

Thanks Tolstoy

Will wait and see if someone else has them and can send it to me.
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now