Verbal Reasoning

Advice on 11 Plus VR papers and problems

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

annieding

Verbal Reasoning

Post by annieding »

Does anyone know how many sections there are in the Verbal test?
My daughter has done her Non-Verbal reasoning today. Does your son/daughter feel it was hard/did they have enough time?
Alex

Post by Alex »

Exams on a Sunday??

If you want any useful replies you will have to be more specific about the area you are asking about.
shah

Post by shah »

hi,
i am presuming that you are referring to Redbridge tests. My daughter also sat the paper today. She felt she had enough time and feels that the paper was ok. some bits being harder than others. she was upset to see matrices missing and being replaced by hundreds (her words) of codes!!

shah
Alex

Post by Alex »

Thank you Shah; glad to hear it went all right.

I had not realised anyone had to sit on a Sunday, though I guess it makes travel and parking a little easier.

Fingers crossed!
mum2007

Post by mum2007 »

Good morning all

My daughter Sat her exam on Saturday and felt it went well, said it was easy. Which, i'm not sure how to take.

She got 66/75 in practice paper

Post by Guest »

my son said the opposite he fould it difficult and missed out 2 because he ran out of time :(
shah

Post by shah »

mum2007,

the score you refer to 66/75 is that on the day practise paper? were they marked and given out? my daughter said very little when she came out and now when i ask her (i cant help it :cry: ) she refuses to answer me by saying "oh, lets not talk about it any more its done now"!!

i'd always said to her to try her best and what will be will be, but i think she is taking it a step too far!

shah
annieding

Post by annieding »

In the practice tests my daughter had 67 out of 75. Sometimes I bring up the subject and she doesn't like to talk about it I asked her why and she said it made her keep thinking about whether she passed or failed.I know there is going to be 90 questions in the verbal reasoning test. My daughter will be doing her verbal examinations on the 13th of January.
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now