Posting scores and 1st choice schools

Eleven Plus (11+) in South West Hertfordshire

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
ams123

Posting scores and 1st choice schools

Post by ams123 »

Hi,

I think some forum users would find it useful if people posted their scores and the school they have put down as their first choice and also whether they are inner or outer catchment areas.

This might give users some kind of idea of their chances of securing a place at their first choice school etc.

I know scores were submitted on other posts towards the end of last year but it would be good to find out who put down what at first choice etc now that the CAF forms have been submitted.

My son scored 256 and has Parmiter's down as his first choice.

Thanks.
Guest55

Re: Posting scores and 1st choice schools

Post by Guest55 »

The people on here won't be representative enough for this to help.

It will only cause additional stress - it is less than a month now so just hang on!
Ess30

Post by Ess30 »

I can't even remember what my child scored!

Enough to be proud; not enough to feel safe.
WP

Post by WP »

Guest55 wrote:The people on here won't be representative enough for this to help.

It will only cause additional stress - it is less than a month now so just hang on!
I agree with that: please don't post scores.

ams123, that score would have been enough for any of the past 10 years, though there was a jump last year. Remember also that the waiting lists go down a few points each year, so even if you narrowly miss on allocation day you could still get in (same at the other schools too).