bucks 120 appeal

Consult our experts on 11 Plus appeals or any other type of school appeal

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
gurji

bucks 120 appeal

Post by gurji »

i have finally got heads summery sheet he has given him 1.1 and level 5s in all subjects good comments is this good and how do explain the gap not sure weayther to put it down to nerves or blip any advice would be greatly recived thankyou oh have a great xmas,
Guest55

Post by Guest55 »

This is good news if the Head's order of suitability is accurate other than your child - you can explain 'nerves' - otherwise sounds good to me!
Etienne

Re: bucks 120 appeal

Post by Etienne »

Dear gurji

When you are talking about the same case, please could you not start a new topic every time you write? :D
All you have to do is go back to your previous post and press "post reply" not "new topic" ......

The report you have sounds very good (although, as Guest55 suggests, until you get the OoS we won't know how accurate the head was with the school's predictions). Anyway, with 120 I think you can argue that the result was nerves and a blip.

Happy Christmas!
Etienne
gurji

120appeal

Post by gurji »

i am sorry i will just post reply from now on thankyou i wont trouble you now i know it's busy time .have a good xmas .
gurji

Post by gurji »

hi i have just received my appeal papers andheadteacher's oos list my son is ranked 19th to pass with 1.1 .total pass 18 one above him and one below him passed. all level 5s . can you please help me understand this does this look ok appeal next week
Guest55

Post by Guest55 »

It sounds quite accurate and children below your child qualified - the 1:1 may be optimistic - how many of them did score over 130?
gurji

Post by gurji »

hi thank your responseanswer to your question only five scored over 130

please could advice on presention feeling very useless nerves taking .i am taking with me recent school report,is this enough on 120 together with htr's oo's list saying he got level 5 in his mocks please help :!:
Guest55

Post by Guest55 »

It is OK to read your statement and I'm sure the panel will realise you are nervous.
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now