On-line admission page

Eleven Plus (11+) in South West Hertfordshire

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
Caro

On-line admission page

Post by Caro »

Is anyone else having trouble logging onto the online admissions page. I got an email advising to check log on details and I can't log on. I have reset my password and still can't get on.

I will call them tomorrow but this is not a good sign! : :oops:
3b1g

Re: On-line admission page

Post by 3b1g »

If you received the reminder email, then you will receive the offer email.
plantagenet

Post by plantagenet »

Make sure you try to log on using a laptop or a PC. The website does not work with mobiles and tablets unfortunately.
Emails go out on Monday evening and the login will be required to accept or reject your offer and submit continuing interest.
2g2c

Post by 2g2c »

I can log in to herts online admissions no problem on my iPad!

Going through process 2 years ago I remember offer email coming in at 1753 (ok I still have the email :oops: ) and we were not 1st to get it, however next door neighbour received there offer after 8pm...there was more than a little worry there and they couldn't log into Herts website! We could see no methodology in when emails were sent between the families waiting, alphabet/scores/schools all muddled up, so fingers crossed Monday is an early push of the send button rather than a late one!
1Watford

Post by 1Watford »

I just checked my last year email. It came in at 16.05 but I know many were much later. I think we were one of the earliest - I'm not expecting this year to be before 4 (I guess when schools are mostly finished for the day!). I spent all day checking my email - couldn't focus on anything. Am sure I will be the same this year - even though we have a good chance of a sibling place for DS!

I am sure the forum will busy up on Monday once people start getting offers!!
VH73

Post by VH73 »

Does anybody know if I stay on a waiting list for a grammar school after I accepted an offer from a comp?

I think I do, but I'm not 100% sure. Not much chance with the grammar though and to be honest I wouldn't mind if I didn't have to wait another few months.