Question on allocation process.

Eleven Plus (11+) in Berkshire (Berks)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
earkai

Question on allocation process.

Post by earkai »

Ok, March 2 comes and if my ward doesn't get his top choice, but kind of on the borderline, then what is the course of action? How would I know how close he is to getting in further rounds of allocation? Do schools share information along with results on what was their cut off? Do appeals have to be made right away? A little confusing, this. Am sure many parents are thinking the same thing. Help will be appreciated.
Reading Mum

Re: Question on allocation process.

Post by Reading Mum »

You will be able to get better responses if you give an indication which school you are aiming for
earkai

Post by earkai »

Thanks Reading Mum. His first choice is Langley. Second is Upton Court. He has scored 125.
berks_mum

Post by berks_mum »

earkai, Slough offers went online Yesterday. You can now check which school you are offered.
earkai

Post by earkai »

Thanks berks_mum. I don't have the link. The link from the registration email only takes me to test result. Can help? Thanks
berks_mum

Post by berks_mum »

earkai wrote:Thanks berks_mum. I don't have the link. The link from the registration email only takes me to test result. Can help? Thanks
earkai, did you try using this link -

https://capita.slough.gov.uk/ccsenterpr ... ne%5Flive/

If you applied online you should be able to login using the same username/password.
earkai

Post by earkai »

That link wouldn't work for me because we don't live in the Slough area. Thanks though.
berks_mum

Post by berks_mum »

OP, sorry I just saw your post in the other thread saying you don't live in slough so the above link will not work for you. You will need to see your local authority page. I don't know which local authority you have applied to so can't send a link.

Cross posted
Tinkers

Post by Tinkers »

Which local authority are you in? You would have applied through them and that is where you will get your allocation from.
earkai

Post by earkai »

Thanks Tinkers and berks_mum. We live in Harrow and I've just checked with Harrow council. They said they'd call back with the result at 5 pm. Fingers crossed :)
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now