Practice Exam Papers for 2016 entrance

Eleven Plus (11+) in Essex

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
fausto

Practice Exam Papers for 2016 entrance

Post by fausto »

Now that the CSSE have published the new format paper that was sat for 2015, has anyone seen any good "clone" practice papers to buy ?
fausto

Re: Practice Exam Papers for 2016 entrance

Post by fausto »

196 views and no reply !
moved

Post by moved »

No time to write any! I'm using my old papers and additional material that I write. Nothing commercial though.
fausto

Post by fausto »

Thanks Moved, as always. Am doing the same but dropped the Susan Daughtrey books, don't think I could do them ever again.
Kace

Post by Kace »

Better late than never, eh?
Have just realised that we are fast approaching the four-months-to-exam point...oh help!
Haven't really found any similar-type practice exams, so I have been doing similar revision with dd1 to two years ago with ds - all the VR types, English comprehension, maths papers - plus NVR practice (which I really struggle with) and some short writing passages (dd1 is in an extended writing group with some Yr 6 children at school with a teacher who comes in from WHSG and is making great progress there, so I'm not too worried about that - at the moment (!)).
I think I may be relying too heavily on the notion of the new exam being less "tutorable"...
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now