KES disco, I'm an embarrassment

Eleven Plus (11+) in Warwickshire

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
Yamin151

KES disco, I'm an embarrassment

Post by Yamin151 »

So, apparently I'm far too embarrassing to even go to the car park when I dropped Thing 2 off for the disco tonight. Revenge is sweet however, and I have threatened him that if he doesn't come out on time his dad will go in and fetch him out!! Oh, the shame!! :lol:

I know this works, as my dad threatened us girls similarly when we were at school. Only he used to turn up with mad professor hair, in a fluorescent body warmer held together with surgical clamps, carrying a map and a torch! We were NEVER late out!! :oops:

On another note, because the gappies wouldn't let us in the front car park either, I wasn't able to indulge my Mary whitehouse disapproval at the belts that pass for skirts that some of the shottery girls turn up in. I know, I'm old fashioned, but jeez!
JamesDean

Re: KES disco, I'm an embarrassment

Post by JamesDean »

Ironically the girls wore more to the beach party than they did in the depths of winter, Yamin, so you didn't miss out :lol:

JD
RedVelvet

Post by RedVelvet »

Your work is done. :wink:
kenyancowgirl

Post by kenyancowgirl »

Yamin - next time do what I do....sign up to help...if there is anything sure to give you a peaceful night from your son, it's that!!

Very entertaining evening...for the parents....!!! :lol: :lol:
doodles

Post by doodles »

Yamin151 wrote:So, apparently I'm far too embarrassing to even go to the car park
Then your mission is complete and you have achieved A*........... :lol: :lol:
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now