2 weeks to go!

Eleven Plus (11+) in Buckinghamshire (Bucks)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

kittymum

2 weeks to go!

Post by kittymum »

Can't believe it's nearly here! Dd somewhat anxious as she wants very much to join her brother (who despite his protestations to the contrary really wants her at school with him).

Good luck to everyone.

Hate this system :(
MamaBear

Re: 2 weeks to go!

Post by MamaBear »

good luck kittymum to your dd. Fingers crossed.
Eccentric

Post by Eccentric »

+1

Much good luck and crossing fingers for you.
Tolstoy

Post by Tolstoy »

I am truly bored with it now having been through it more times than I anticipated and so left preparation until the hols. To be honest am feeling decidedly cheesed by the fact that they only get a couple of days back into school before sitting it and really wishing they had stuck to the old VR where a couple of papers would have done the trick based on the results of the one I decided to through his way yesterday.

CEM is way too unwealdly and I wasn't prepared to compete with the extreme tutoring that seems to go on in this area. We do have a good Upper option though. If it wasn't that DC close friends are likely to go to Grammar I don't think I'd have bothered :(

Thankfully DC is well aware that he has done less work than others and is easily as capable as his friends so won't have to deal with any confidence crises if he doesn't get the scores on the doors:)
Dollydripmat

Post by Dollydripmat »

Good luck everyone , thinking of you, it was us last year , dollyxxxx
southbucks3

Post by southbucks3 »

Good luck to every mini in the bucks county council area, fingers crossed for a big local success story this year!
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now