Feedback for Wilsons

Eleven Plus (11+) in Surrey (Sutton, Kingston and Wandsworth)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

Redski10

Feedback for Wilsons

Post by Redski10 »

Our boy started at Wilson's this week. I can honestly say, I've been nothing but impressed.

From the Parent Comms via Parent Mail ; daily updates on what they've done, will be doing the next day etc through the settlign in period - to the Show My Homework App they're using so we get sight of what he's been set etc. - and the general Pastoral Care.

Our eldest is at Wallington Boys, which is also ace ...

Just wanted to feedback that anyone having doubts / concerns over Wilson's because it has a strict reputation / not as strong Pastoral Care as other Schools - this urban myth has been completely smashed for me.

Our boy could not be happier !

Hope it helps anyone concerned / thinking / weighing up a decision - have a great weekend all.
mgm

Re: Feedback for Wilsons

Post by mgm »

I think this in every GS.
newdud

Post by newdud »

I have also heard that Wilson Pastoral Care can be a bit lacking, probably because the school is so big !
My DS is also going there from this Sept and from what I can see it is unfounded.

From what I can see, they are very organized and the boys were given 3 days to settle in before staring the academic work.
Moon unit

Post by Moon unit »

Three years in and I can honestly say the Wilson's pastoral care we have had has been outstanding. They are kind,caring and know the boys really well.
The current team at the top are brilliant.
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now