Two weeks today...

Eleven Plus (11+) in Essex

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

Kace

Two weeks today...

Post by Kace »

...I assume it will all be over (not sure of actual exam times yet, but that letter is due by the end of the week) and the wait for results will start.
How many of us are there with dcs sitting the CSSE exam on the 19th?
I've had a few nights of being unable to get to sleep due to exam nerves, but dd1 seems to be fairly relaxed...actually think her big brother is more anxious than she is because he really wants her to pass. And dd2 doesn't really understand what it's all about yet!
Minesatea

Re: Two weeks today...

Post by Minesatea »

I think we will go ahead with it. DS still wants to sit the exam at the moment, I personally don't rate his chances, but I allowed his siblings to decide themselves whether to sit it or not, so the same applies to him. (DD had decided not to a week before her exam and then changed her mind again the day before!)
Good luck to everyone, it is a scary experience at just 10 years old.
neveragainmum

Post by neveragainmum »

Ive been debating if its worth sitting this exam we have registered for, as we are ooc so would need to score highly.
If successful the travel would be a bit more demanding one hour each way door to door but still doable. ds is sitting two local schools too so exams spread over three weeks harsh yes.
Cuddlermum

Post by Cuddlermum »

DS looking forward to sitting the test on the19th. We just want it over and done with now. Well prepared, just need things to go well on the day. I'm definitely more nervous than he is.
Moatmum

Post by Moatmum »

My DD2 is eagerly awaiting the 19th ..... we said at lunchtime, this time in two weeks it will all be over !! She is back to school monday so hopefully she will maintain enthusiasm for two more weeks. Good Luck everyone :D
sonu17

Post by sonu17 »

Yes, not long to go now. DS is back to school today, I'm sure the remaining 12 days will just fly by in a jiffy. Does anyone know if CSSE have started to post out the letters with exam arrangements yet? Thanks.
Cuddlermum

Post by Cuddlermum »

Website says letters will be posted 1st class on Wed 9th Sept.
sonu17

Post by sonu17 »

Cuddlermum wrote:Website says letters will be posted 1st class on Wed 9th Sept.
Yes, CSSE were true to their word, got the letter today. Best of luck to everyone!
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now