Don't post test feedback yet

Eleven Plus (11+) in Birmingham, Walsall, Wolverhampton and Wrekin

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

um

Don't post test feedback yet

Post by um »

I hope everything is going well for dcs in exam halls and rooms right now :D

Just a reminder that some children may be taking the examination late, due to illness or other extenuating reasons.

Therefore please don't post test contact on the forum and be wary of messages from posters requesting information about exam content.

Please do send information about feedback to KenR or myself - this will then be kept fully confidential and published around January time in order to support new parents who are taking their children through to the exam next year. We do appreciate your help in this; the forum is here to support parents with information.

Thank you :)
GrammarGrad

Re: Don't post test feedback yet

Post by GrammarGrad »

That's great! Now can we get another 6 posts up explaining the same thing to us thick parents!
They called me Mr Glass
MSD

Post by MSD »

GrammarGrad - Remember to keep it confidential!
Bob1892

Post by Bob1892 »

GrammarGrad wrote:That's great! Now can we get another 6 posts up explaining the same thing to us thick parents!
Funnily enough we get this type of comment year upon year just after the test.
If you don't believe me check out previous years' threads.
Dps aren't thick- we're just want what's best for our dc remember- that's why we joined this arduous and some may say tortuous journey.
Beware of pms from strangers- I've already had a request about test content.
Daogroupie

Post by Daogroupie »

GrammarGrad, You have been on the forum for five years. You must know that every year at this time posters start to talk about the questions and the format and then when edited by mods say "Oh I didn't realise, I thought it would be a different paper......"

Your student's place is at risk from these people. I know for a fact that there are parents who manage to get backup dates for their dc and then set about trying to find out content. With thousands of students sitting exactly the same paper all over the country yesterday this will be even more possible this year. DG
Bob1892

Post by Bob1892 »

Spot on DG!
Well said.