Kent test registration "Not submitted"!

Eleven Plus (11+) in Kent

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
susanass

Kent test registration "Not submitted"!

Post by susanass »

Hi, I am really freaking out here, I have just logged onto the Kent Test registration online to make sure all is still online and it says: * Application has not yet been submitted OR it must be re-submitted!!!
Is this what it's supposed to say??!!
I have an email from them in June when I submitted it as follows:

Thank you for submitting your Kent Test Registration using the Kent Online Website. Please do not delete this email as it contains your User ID and reference number.

If you wish to edit or amend any details please log back on to this registration form and resubmit by midnight on Wednesday 1st July 2015 - do not create a new one.

Please find below confirmation of the details you have submitted for the Kent Test Registration (for children starting Secondary school in Sept 2016) round.

Am I the only one, or is this normal??
mumsdarling2

Re: Kent test registration "Not submitted"!

Post by mumsdarling2 »

I wonder if the system is thinking that you want to apply for the test in 2016. The confirmation email we have all received should be good enough I would think.
yoyo123

Post by yoyo123 »

It may be that now the 2015 test is over ( apart from late sitters) that they have started a new list?

Give admissions a ring or e-mail. They are very helpful.
kal12003

Post by kal12003 »

If I can dig out my registration details, I'll log on and see what message I get, will report back.
mystery

Post by mystery »

Seem to remember I got this same scary message last year when I logged in before the results came out. It terrified me too!
susanass

Post by susanass »

Thanks for replies, sorry for delay in replying. One of my friends at school phoned KCC as I was at work all day. They also had the same on their online application screen. KCC said this is the same for everyone now as it goes to school preferences application. This will obviously not need to be submitted until after results are in, unless they didn't sit the Kent test. Panic over! :)
antsymum

Post by antsymum »

Hi just as a pre warning I got this message this year when didn't receive a school allocation email in March. By the time I logged on and saw this message kcc was closed and I freaked out all night until I finally got an email at 9pm confirming she had a place at tgs. I have no idea what their system does but it took about ten years off my life that night!
kal12003

Post by kal12003 »

I've just logged in & have got the same message.