Bexley 11+ today

Eleven Plus (11+) in Bexley and Bromley

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
hornetgirl

Bexley 11+ today

Post by hornetgirl »

I won't say anything about the exam as I know there are others taking it tomorrow.

Not that I know much anyway my son was his usual monosyllabic self on the way home. Suffice to say it all seemed very well organised at Chis & Sid and I was impressed.

Good luck to all the others from today and tomorrow.
mumsdarling2

Re: Bexley 11+ today

Post by mumsdarling2 »

It was very well organised at Beth's as well. The drop off system worked brilliantly.
dwisdom

Post by dwisdom »

When can we start discussing how it went ...I am aching to share experiences....
Some bits were hard some bits easy.....
PettswoodFiona

Post by PettswoodFiona »

I think the last sitting has taken place unless there is a date for those who were ill but I think they might take a different paper???. We were at Townley this afternoon and they were excellent hosts. The only thing DD remembers or perhaps is prepared to share with us is how she found the timing and the theme of the comprehension paper.
dwisdom

Post by dwisdom »

vocab was hard
MerlinFromCamelot

Post by MerlinFromCamelot »

There will still be DC sitting late. Those who are ill, moving in to Bexley etc...
VanillaLatte

Post by VanillaLatte »

DS sat it yesterday at Chis&Sid. Had issues with the timing at the comprehension test. ********. I was not impressed that we had to wait outside and get wet. He got in frozen and said that it was cold at the venue too. Also all children were in one hall together

Test content removed by a moderator
PettswoodFiona

Post by PettswoodFiona »

Vanilla Latte, just trying to work out if all had the same comprehension without giving anything away! Was the topic that your DC had by any chance start with G and end with T?
salsa

Post by salsa »

They all take the same test, so it would have been the same comprehension passage for all.
How do we find out if the late sitters have the same paper?
VanillaLatte

Post by VanillaLatte »

I will ask him today when I go home today. He is very touchy, does not feel like talking about it. Felt much confident at the Kent test, but this was a dry run for us as all schools too far from Bickley.