Queen Mary high school walsall

Eleven Plus (11+) in Birmingham, Walsall, Wolverhampton and Wrekin

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

Suemum001

Queen Mary high school walsall

Post by Suemum001 »

Does anyone no if 275 is enough to get into queen marys this year.
happymom1

Re: Queen Mary high school walsall

Post by happymom1 »

I The average lowest score admitted last three to four years was 313. I am afraid 275 is a bit less.
hermanmunster

Post by hermanmunster »

I'll just move this to the B'ham section
happymom1

Post by happymom1 »

It's a very nice score though and if she took the bham exam then a very good chance that the scores there would be a lot different. Best wishes
ToadMum

Post by ToadMum »

Suemum001 wrote:Does anyone no if 275 is enough to get into queen marys this year.
Sadly, even in the absence of an official 'floor' score below which your child will automatically considered not to have 'passed', there will be a large number of girls scoring between 275 and the historic lowest score on which an applicant gained entry, so your DD is unlikely to be offered a place.

If you genuinely believe that the score does not reflect your DD's true academic ability and have strong evidence of that ability from her schoolwork etc, then you could apply for a place anyway and go to appeal when she is turned down. I have never been through the appeals process myself, but bear in mind that going by the posts of forum members who have, it is very stressful, with a fairly low chance of success.
Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.Groucho Marx
Petitpois

Post by Petitpois »

Do you think KE would consider CEM walsall score for an appeal in brum??
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now