Lancaster results out

Eleven Plus (11+) in Lancashire & Cumbria

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

lancmum

Lancaster results out

Post by lancmum »

I think waiting for a postman might have been preferable to checking for the email! Luckily didn't have all day to wait and was the news we wanted! Good luck to everyone else opening those emails - though no one from Lancaster seems to read these pages! :D
booellesmum

Re: Lancaster results out

Post by booellesmum »

:D Well done!
hermanmunster

Post by hermanmunster »

Great News :D :D
herewego!

Post by herewego! »

Well done to your child! Clitheroe are still using the postman...so I'll be postbox watching over the next couple of days!! You're right - not many people comment on here - but plenty visit the pages :D
lancmum

Post by lancmum »

Thank you! And herewego hope that postman runs up the path! Not sure how Clitheroe works, but think they use the same exam. We were OOC so very pleased with result. Very strange reading other threads where they get the exact mark - like the way LRGS do it, so they all start off equal. :)
herewego!

Post by herewego! »

Lancmum jnr must have done exceedingly well - ooc kids have it so much harder. I've got fingers crossed for an ooc friend's child for Clitheroe - hopefully not too long a wait now :D
Primrosejo

Post by Primrosejo »

I know the pass rate changes every year, but what is an accurate estimate for passing the exam for Clitheroe? Resident in the area!
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now