booellesmum

Re: Results week!

Post by booellesmum »

Good luck all. :D
Casey0507

Post by Casey0507 »

Shabbo_uk wrote:So nervous already!!

You're not the only one :? It is what it is now, nothing can be changed. Super proud of them all, either way! :)
Midlandsmom

Post by Midlandsmom »

Nerves and worry have peaked and I'm over the worst of it now (I think :lol: )

Good luck to all children for the results this week :D
z-g

Post by z-g »

Good Luck everyone!
Zainab
nervousmom

Post by nervousmom »

Looking back, the last 4 weeks has gone pretty quick.

I think the next few days are going to drag now :?

Good luck all :)
Thumbsup

Post by Thumbsup »

Wishing everyone the very best of luck.

I've had so many sleepless nights following the Shropshire, Wton & Walsall Consortium results. It took me around a fortnight to come to terms with what to put on CAF. This forum has been very usefuI and people so kind with their advice.

DS also sat the Bham tests. HGS is a 30 min journey away (20 min metro ride plus 10 min walk) and there is the Green Bus going to KEFW, (1hour 15 min journey!) So awaiting anxiously for results. Due to distance, I think we would possibly only be seriously interested in HGS. If DS does well, it can be another option on CAF.

Just remember, if borderline result, do not despair! Looking at the previous year's posts, there can be a great deal of movement on the waiting list.

Good luck!
OldTrout

Post by OldTrout »

Also wishing everybody well.

As we await results when everything is still possible and hopes are high - I'd just like to say that no matter what the result your child is still amazing! Unique! Miraculous! and bound to go on and do great things.

In September 2013 we learned that little fish did not score sufficiently high for KEFW or KECHG. I found this forum a tremendous help then - people were very supportive and helped me to keep a brave face for my little fish. She knew that the comprehensive option she had was a good one and that some friends would be going - but not her very best friends. I think beyond all else - aside from the passing or not thing - do remember that this process of moving up to secondary can split friendship groups and in the coming months there will be times when your little ones will need a bit of support - change can be a very hard thing.

Preparing for the 11+ was a huge help come KS2 SATs, CAT testing on moving up day and first weeks of secondary, and just in terms of getting to a good level to get off to a flying start in KS3.

I await the results for my small fry, my youngest, and remain hopeful - but we'll see. Best of all, I eagerly look forward to retirement from things 11+ :lol:

GOOD LUCK and all best wishes
Midlandsmom

Post by Midlandsmom »

I eagerly await retirement from this stress as well old trout, unfortunately my younger one is only year 4 :(

Fingers crossed for you!