Slough consortium results

Eleven Plus (11+) in Berkshire (Berks)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
foofs80

Slough consortium results

Post by foofs80 »

I tried calling Slough to ask about the results day, but I left a message. Any idea when the results will be posted? Online results? I was told that we can check the results online (each student has a unique number).
maxtom

Re: Slough consortium results

Post by maxtom »

According to St Bernard's school the results will be posted 2nd class tomorrow but they didn't know (I asked yesterday) when they would be online. Good luck to everyone - it's certainly been a stressful month.
Osho

Post by Osho »

It is really stressful for us parents, there is no info on Slough consortium website about when results would be posted online or sent to home address. Obviously they should be available online before they get posted. Is it mismanagement on behalf of Slough consortium. The waiting is really getting on nerves .
maxtom

Post by maxtom »

Yes I agree, the lack of official info makes the wait even more stressful. Looking through the forum posts from last year it seems that the results were available online around 4.30-5.00pm on the same day they were sent in the post. They are being posted today, so I am hoping we'll be able to log in this afternoon. We got our Bucks results in the post this morning - ds passed, so that has made me slightly less anxious about Slough, but it is horrible waiting and worrying.
Dadcool

Post by Dadcool »

Congrats to your DS maxtom. We also received bucks results and DS qualified. But more anxious about Slough as it will also give indication about reading boys.
Awesomeanshi

Post by Awesomeanshi »

Congrats Maxtom and Dadcool, well done to your DCs.
maxtom

Post by maxtom »

Thanks for the congrats & good luck to everyone who is waiting for results.. I am meant to be working from home today but finding it very hard to focus on getting any work done!
bluesapphire

Post by bluesapphire »

Congrats Maxtom, in same boat here, anxious n waiting. DC passed the bucks exam so a little less worried now.
bluesapphire

Post by bluesapphire »

Congratulations Dadcool :)
Dadcool

Post by Dadcool »

Thanks for the wishes and good luck :) to everyone waiting for the results