Do you HAVE to put four choices down?

Eleven Plus (11+) in Kent

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

PanicMode

Do you HAVE to put four choices down?

Post by PanicMode »

We live almost on top of TWGGS so will get in there - but she really loved TGS and on the basis of the past two years looks to have enough to go there....so we're thinking of putting TGS and then TWGGs. Given where we live, if we don't have the score for TGS, we will get TWGGS so do I need to put anything else on the form?! We don't want WOK or further afield....or should I just put something down...?!
theonly1

Re: Do you HAVE to put four choices down?

Post by theonly1 »

Once you are very certain that your DC will get into one of your choices, then you don't. I only chose DGS for my DS 2 years ago.
PanicMode

Post by PanicMode »

Thank you. There would have to be some miraculous population explosion between now and March for us not to get TWGGS!
WealdDad

Post by WealdDad »

We were told a few years ago not to leave blanks but to put down an oversubscribed school the other side of the county to use up the spare spaces.
PanicMode

Post by PanicMode »

I actually checked my form from last year and I didn't put a fourth choice down. Again, due to our geographical location I knew that we'd get TWBGS if we didn't get Skinners, so I think I'm going to take a risk and leave a blank!
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now