CAF confusion colyton vs colchester

Eleven Plus (11+) in Essex

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
curiousappa

CAF confusion colyton vs colchester

Post by curiousappa »

Which is the good area to live colchester or colyton in Exeter

Breaking head between colyton grammar Co ed and colchester county high school for girls

We list out the boxes and ticked one by one like how good the school , which one dd liked, job prospects for both parents,
Travel arrangements for dd , extra curriculam activities, enrichment programme, how far from London if we need to get to holidays or visiting parents abroad , what the school can offer for dd, friendliness , pastoral care, how matured children at open day, how well the schools presents themselves, how good they are in keeping their ranking etc et etc...

We sat and discussed as family...

Strange both getting equal value

Tough competition though :oops: :oops: :oops:

we ready to move if it's nice place to raise DD

Shopping, good parks, great road connectivity like motor ways, recreation, cinemas, good summer time in beaches, visiting friends easily matters

Of course both schools or great schools being visited them both on open day

perhaps someone who lived in Essex and Devon could give clear picture

Or there Could be some one who worked or lived in essex and Devon

Please help
Proudmumregardless

Re: CAF confusion colyton vs colchester

Post by Proudmumregardless »

How many exams did your poor daughter take?!

Kent, csse, Exeter, cchs... Poor kid having the pressure of her school choice dictating where her family live and work

Take the pressure off, go with what feels right for your family. I'm an Essex girl, I love it here but If I had no ties to the county I'd go wherever worked for my family and where my kids would be happiest.
hermanmunster

Re: CAF confusion colyton vs colchester

Post by hermanmunster »

Curioisappa, I hope you have put the form in by now! What did you put in the end?