pendent school in Wales?

Independent Schools as an alternative to Grammar

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
sulee154151

pendent school in Wales?

Post by sulee154151 »

Hello, could someone advise on good private schools around Cardiff, please? Which Local page on this forum should I look if I want to see info on Cardiff schools? Thank you very much
dich vu rut ham cau uy tin.
cong ty can tim nguoi giup viec nha gioi.
son epoxy gia re, thi cong epoxy gia re.
Guest55

Re: pendent school in Wales?

Post by Guest55 »

I'm not sure there is much information about Private schools in Wales.
kenyancowgirl

Post by kenyancowgirl »

Have a look at the independent schools council website

http://www.isc.co.uk/schools/wales/wales-south/cardiff/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

You can search by specific area or just generally.
PurpleDuck

Post by PurpleDuck »

You could also google The Good Schools Guide. You can search for independent schools in your area on their website and while it is a subscription service, you will be able to get the basic data (school names, addresses, contact details) free of charge. I have just tried myself and it came up with a list of 12 independent schools around Cardiff (type in Cardiff in the search box and scroll down a little bit to get to the options selection box on the left-hand-side of the screen where you can chose what sort of school you are looking for)

You would only have to pay if you wanted to read detailed reviews of the schools. I did sign up once, just for a month while they had some sort of an offer on, only paid a few pounds and it was well worth the money.

NB. I guess your thread title was supposed to be 'independent' school? :wink:
It felt like I hit rock bottom; suddenly, there was knocking from beneath... (anon.)
ToadMum

Post by ToadMum »

I can only think of Howell's, hopefully under better and more scrupulous management than the other Howell's in Denbigh, which closed a couple of years ago :shock:

OP - Ithought that you were in Essex? Didn't I respond to your other post about the guidance sheet supplied by the CSSE with your exam results?
Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.Groucho Marx