CSSE Website

Eleven Plus (11+) in Essex

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
minimarvs

CSSE Website

Post by minimarvs »

tried to log on ahead of Tues and am getting a message that it doesn't recognise my account ....anyone else having these problems ?
Blitz

Re: CSSE Website

Post by Blitz »

Should you not be logging on to the LEA website?

The CSSE website was only to take the 11 plus not to allocate places. That is done by the LEA
minimarvs

Post by minimarvs »

oh dear, heaven knows what that user ID and password is !
ToadMum

Post by ToadMum »

minimarvs wrote:oh dear, heaven knows what that user ID and password is !
Could be the one you were trying for the CSSE site?? For Southend, I think username was email address last time I used it, but that was a couple of years ago.
Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.Groucho Marx
wegeners01

Post by wegeners01 »

Dear all,
Has anyone been able to access the CSSE website? It is not opening and my workplace is blocking it saying there is malicious content. A few weeks, there was a note coming up saying the site has been hacked.
How does one access it to get hold of travel information for the CSSE buses, just in case tomorrow's news is good :D
mysticaqua

Post by mysticaqua »

Does anyone know if the cutoffs for the Southend schools will be lower this year since SHSB and WHSB each added 30 extra places after the March allocation day? Green zone for SHSB is 330 which is lower than what was offered on allocation day last year. Really confused and stressed :?
pinkrabbit38

Post by pinkrabbit38 »

mysticaqua wrote:Does anyone know if the cutoffs for the Southend schools will be lower this year since SHSB and WHSB each added 30 extra places after the March allocation day? Green zone for SHSB is 330 which is lower than what was offered on allocation day last year. Really confused and stressed :?
It was 2 years ago that SHSB added the extra 30 children after March, last year they already had the extra class when the results came out.
Blitz

Post by Blitz »

Two years ago the extra class was added at SHSB.

Last years when the results came out the extra class had not been confirmed as a permanent change to the number to admit at SHSB. The extra class was confirmed in mid April, hence why the cut-off went from 338 to 328 (with at least 18 o/c boys been offered places off the waiting list.) Remember the cut off for i/c boys was at 311 so they were offered places first... this then had a knock on effect to WHSB with boys declining places there to take up SHSB places.

The extra class has had its places allocated this year. So the cut off should be lower than 338. It was 327.73 when I last looked.

Hope this helps.
mysticaqua

Post by mysticaqua »

Thanks, Blitz. That is very helpful.
We've had positive news so very pleased :)
It looks like the offers for most schools have been slightly below the yellow zone which is quite good for many of us who thought we may be on the waiting list.
thepackhorse

Post by thepackhorse »

mysticaqua wrote:Thanks, Blitz. That is very helpful.
We've had positive news so very pleased :)
Well done, very pleased for you!
mysticaqua wrote:It looks like the offers for most schools have been slightly below the yellow zone which is quite good for many of us who thought we may be on the waiting list.
Not true for ColCHS sadly...