SW Herts allocations

Eleven Plus (11+) in South West Hertfordshire

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
target2016

SW Herts allocations

Post by target2016 »

"emails will be despatched from late afternoon on 01 March 2016" apparently... so not first thing in the morning then :)

Good luck all!
Daogroupie

Re: SW Herts allocations

Post by Daogroupie »

No. No email will be sent until after schools close. HCC was asked not to send during the school day after parents started turning up at the school demanding to see their children. It seems that private school parents can restrain themselves when results come through but state school parents cause chaos!

So now HCC has to wait until school is over before they start sending the emails. First ones usually arrive about 430pm. DG
Mgnmum

Post by Mgnmum »

fingers crossed for everyone on the forum that tomorrow brings you good news. We are hoping for a x sibling place at watford boys, so unless i made a huge error when completing the forms, we should be ok,( we only live 350m away) but it is still an anxious time for all, so let everyone be restrained if they hear good news and offer support to those who do not get what they wish for
Stokers

Post by Stokers »

We're waiting in Barnet and I rather wish that they came during the day so that I have a chance to manage my response before I have to tell DD but I can see how difficult it might be to contain celebrations/comforting in the playground if they did. Some children in DD's school were less than discreet when the exam results came out!
Daogroupie

Post by Daogroupie »

Having watched the circus the previous year in the playground I was really glad the decision was made to send the results in the evening where parents and students could be private together. We had our time together as a family and then we were able to choose when we wanted to share the news rather than having it forced upon us in the playground. DG
examprepper

Post by examprepper »

Our email arrived at 15.09 last year if that helps anyone!

Good luck to all those waiting.
Hera

Post by Hera »

Most people's emails that I know of, as well as ours, came through before school pick up last year. However a couple of years before that with another DC ours didn't come through until about 9ish. I think a lot depends on whether their systems crash! Good luck to everyone who is waiting for news today.
Mgnmum

Post by Mgnmum »

Our email just arrived . Watford boys ( X sibling :))
K3N

Post by K3N »

Admissions website has been updated (https://www.hertsdirect.org/actweb/educ ... onlist.cfm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;) and DS got Parmiter's (x sibling)

Good luck to everyone.
Ess30

Post by Ess30 »

Ricky breaks ranks first again
with an early guide to cut off score movement

http://www.rickmansworth.herts.sch.uk/u ... 202016.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now