A message from petit pois

Eleven Plus (11+) in Birmingham, Walsall, Wolverhampton and Wrekin

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

Sally-Anne

A message from petit pois

Post by Sally-Anne »

I received this message from PP by email to the EPE office earlier today:
Dear Moderators

Can I ask you to make it clear to other forum members that I accept the decision of the moderators 100% and without question.

I will continue to follow the forum as I have found it useful, and whilst I am very grateful for messages of support, however it is important that the forum continues to serve its purpose. I would be grateful if you could lock the the thread "bring back PP" as it serves no purpose.

Kindest regards

PP

I would like to thank PP for his understanding regarding his temporary ban from posting. The thread he refers to was removed earlier today, and prior to us receiving his email.

Some of the discussion on Birmingham recently has got out of hand and there was a very high risk that both members and passers-by could be offended by some posts that have been made here.

I would ask all members to remember that the computer screen in front of you is, in reality, another human being - a person who is reading your words and may be in the situation you are commenting on negatively.

If you would not, and could not, bring yourself to say the same words to them face-to-face, please don't post it on the internet, here or anywhere.

We will welcome PP back in due course, and I hope that all Birmingham members will consider their posts more carefully in future.

Sally-Anne